Android Beta 1 (and 2, 3)
Another step forward for the mobile Lagrange: the first Android integrations have been done in the form of native text input, device status/navigation bar theming, and scroll behavior. According to my Alpha/Beta nomenclature, this ends the Alpha phase.
Get it here:
EDIT 2022-03-29: Updated to Beta 3 with fixes for a few crashes. Beta 2 fixed issues with input fields, particularly related to entered text not being registered by the app.
- Input fields use the operating system's native text editors.
- Colors of the status bar and the device navigation bar change depending on UI/theme colors.
- Adjusted scrolling behavior to be more like regular Android scrolling.
- Changed appearance of many dialogs to use a card layout instead of fullscreen.
- Input prompts appear next to the keyboard, putting action buttons more within reach.
- Added Import and Create actions on the Identities page in Settings.
- Adjusted UI layout of Settings. The title of the current page appears in the top bar, together with any relevant actions.
- Changed appearance of the pull down indicator.
- Fixed glitches with showing and hiding lookup results.
- Fixed incorrect document width after changing orientation from landscape to portrait.
There remains plenty to do to improve the Android integration. The next feature is probably a file picker of some sort, so one can select files to open, upload or import.
🏷 Lagrange, Android